Paul Penders Love in the Layers Shampoo 300ml
The Love in the Layers formulation was first developed by Paul 50 years ago. In those early days Paul was a professional hair stylist with beauty salons in the Netherlands. Love in the Layers was made by mixing LevensESSENTIE Gold herbal extract with pure organic coconut oil. This early shampoo was tested on Paul’s customers at weekly ‘shampoo parties’ so that the formulation could be perfected. Paul would never ever test on animals even in those early days.
How does Love in the Layers Shampoo work?
Because no emulsifier is added, Love in the Layers Shampoo must be shaken before use. The two layers then mix together for application to the hair. During washing, pure and nourishing coconut oil coats the hair to gently cleanse and carry away dirt and grime, and after rinsing a small amount remains on the hair and scalp leaving it beautifully soft and shiny. The coconut oil and LevensESSENTIE Gold 22 herbal extract conditions, tones and feeds the scalp helping to keep it free from itching and flaking.
Gentle suds from coconut oil for the greatest results
Chemical foaming agents in shampoo often dry out the scalp and strip the hair of natural beneficial oils. Hair then starts to lose its natural shine, and itchy scalp and dandruff can occur. Paul’s Love in the Layers Shampoo guarantees a mild and gentle wash with exceptional cleansing power without stressing beautiful hair.
How is Love in the Layers Shampoo used?
- Shake bottle for a few seconds to mix.
- Wet hair and immediately apply, massaging into scalp and hair.
- During the washing process the layers of shampoo will again separate and a small layer of pure coconut oil will coat the hair shaft whilst the herbal extract will condition and treat the scalp.
- When you rinse, most of the coconut oil will be washed away, leaving a thin coating of the pure oil on your hair without making your hair heavy.
- Finish with a small amount of Love in the Layers Conditioner. Rinse thoroughly.
Result? The most amazing beautiful shiny hair which will noticeably improve after only a few washes.
- Aqua*, Potassium Cocoate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Soybean oil, Glycerin , Cocos nucifera oil, Sodium Chloride, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Panthenol (Pro vitamin B), Angelica archangelica (Angelica) powder**, Arnica montana (Arnica) flower powder**, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower powder**, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) flower powder**, Sambucus nigra (Elderflower) flower powder**, Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) root powder**, Panax quinquefolium (Ginseng) root powder**, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) powder**, Humulus lupulus (Hops) powder**, Equisetum hyemale (Horsetail) powder**, Juniperus communis (Juniper) fruit powder**, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower powder**, Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) leaf powder**, Urtica dioica (Nettle) powder**, Centella asiatica (Pennywort) powder**, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf powder**, Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) powder**, Salvia officinalis (Sage) powder**, Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort) powder**, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root powder**, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) powder**, Archillea millefolium (Yarrow) powder**, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) flower oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), L. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Caprylhydroxamatic acid (amino acid) (and) Glyceryl caprylate¹. *Mnt. Everest water. ¹Antioxidants (coconut derived acting as natural preservative). ˚Citronellol, ˚Geraniol, ˚Linalool (˚occur naturally in essential oils). **LevensESSENTIE Gold ® from 22 organic herbs
- Calculated at Checkout
- How to Use:
- Wet hair, shake well and add a small amount of shampoo and massage into scalp, rinse and re-apply massaging hair well