Lyonsleaf Healing Calendula Cream for Eczema & Psoriasis
Lyonsleaf, award winning, Calendula Cream is a targeted treatment for problem areas. It is particularly beneficial for treating skin inflammation such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and acne. It is suitable for adults and children over 3 years.
The home-grown calendula in this product is a natural, powerful anti-inflammatory that promotes healing and cell regeneration without the side effects associated with topical steroids. Cold-pressed plant oils, the finest emollients, moisturise and protect by repairing and maintaining skin’s barrier function. Essential oils heal, balance, soothe and reduce itching.
This product is made from 100% natural oils. The absence of water means it does not require emulsifiers or harsh anti-microbial preservatives (parabens, phenoxyethanol, formaldehyde etc), which frequently irritate sensitive skin.
Our water free policy also means your product will go much further, it is made from 100% active ingredients and you need only use very sparingly.
• Soothes, repairs and hydrates the skin
• Helps to heal scars
• Helps repair the skin’s natural lipid barrier to prevent further damage
• Natural anti-inflammatory
• Free from artificial chemicals
• Doesn’t block pores
• 100% natural
• Unisex scent (only from essential oils)
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• Not tested on animals
• Dry skin
• Oily skin
• Normal skin
• Very sensitive skin
• Inflamed skin
This product may melt if shipped to very hot climates, This will not affect the efficacy of the product but it will affect it's texture. The product can be reset by placing in a refrigerator.
- prunus amygdalus dulcis [cold pressed almond oil] • butyrospermum parkii [organic shea butter] • prunus americana [cold pressed apricot kernel oil] • calendula officinalis • [calendula flower extract] • borogo officinalis [cold pressed borage oil] • tocopherol [vitamin E oil] • juniperus communis [juniper essential oil] • boswellia serrata [frankincense essential oil] • lavendula angustifiolia [lavender essential oil] • pelargonium graveolens [geranium essential oil] note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linolool
- Calculated at Checkout
- Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Rub a small amount of Lyonsleaf Calendula Cream between your fingers then apply to your face or body as required, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin.