Save this QR Code on your Smart Phone to find us easily next time!
You're currently on:
About Vital Touch
Vital Touch Natalia is a pure and gentle range of Mother and Baby organic natural products. We are stocking some of their beautiful products and hope to add to the selection in the coming months because having done copious amounts of research, we think that Vital Touch's ethical stance complements our own. These products are probably much purer than most and what we really like is ethos and commitment of the company to producing utterly pure and unadulterated personal care ranges which are made from the highest quality ingredients and with no harmful chemicals.
BRINGING POSITIVE TOUCH INTO EVERYDAY LIFE
Vital Touch is a collection of 100% natural and organic products for mind, body and soul, a concept created by leading massage and bodyworker, Katie Whitehouse.
The FEEL LIFE ethos is a key part of what Vital touch stands for - bringing positive touch into everyday life.
The products are hand blended in Devon using the very best organic and natural raw materials by our knowledgable and caring team. All products are SLS FREE and PARABENS FREE and Vital Touch endeavour to produce ethically and environmentally.
About Katie Whitehouse
"Touch should be a natural part of everyday life, but many of us are so out of touch with our instincts that we need some help recapturing them." Katie Whitehouse APNT AC
Katie Whitehouse has been a practicing Therapist for over 16 years and has brought aromatherapy, reflexology and massage into the lives of many people. Today Katie lives and practices in South Devon where she founded Vital Touch in 1999.
Katie also teaches labour massage to husbands, midwives and birth partners, baby massage to parents, and anatomy, physiology and massage skills to practitioners.
She is currently the Vice Chair of the Association of Physical and Natural Therapists (APNT) and has held positions as Secretary of the Research and Scientific Sub-Committee for the Aromatherapy Consortium, Sports Massage Consultant for the APNT and Therapy Consultant for the APNT. She also writes regular articles for midwife, pregnancy and the natural press.
The Vital Touch Charter
Vital Touch uses:
- Only the highest quality, unadulterated organic and wildharvested essential oils that have been tested for purity
- Ingredients that are mild and considered environmentally friendly
- Ingredients that are wholly naturally derived
- Packaging from recycled, recyclable or reusable materials
Vital Touch Products are:
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Hand blended in Devon in small quantities to ensure consistent quality, freshness and maximum shelf life
- Labelled clearly and safely with simple instructions
Vital Touch does not use:
- Synthetic colouring or perfumes
- Mineral oils or lanolin
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)
- Rejects the testing of cosmetic products on animals
- Endeavours to source raw materials that are ethically and sustainably grown
- Is consumer-led: your feedback is important to us
- Keeps up to date with the aromatherapy, massage and reflexology professions
Vital Touch are members of the ATC (Aromatherapy Trades Council)